With all the mandates in place, there is a lot of free time on our hands. Being an introvert, for the most part, I am loving the quiet time to read. –To learn and grow. And I’d like to share with you the books I have read over the years that have helped me to become person I am. Because books after all, help to form us into who we aspire to be.
Here are 20 of my all time favorites:
- The Bible
- The Rhythm of Life by Matthew Kelly
- High Performance Habits by Brendon Burchard
- The Story of a Soul by St. Therese of Lisieux
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
- How to Stop Worrying and Start Living by Dale Carnegie
- The Life of Mahatma Gandhi by Louis Fischer
- Leading An Inspired Life by Jim Rohn
- My Utmost for His Highest by Oswald Chambers
- The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
- Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
- Where There is Love, There is God by Mother Teresa
- The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale
- I Believe in Love by Fr. Jean C. J. D’Elbee
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
- Everything Jaqueline Kennedy by Kathleen Tracy
- Love Does by Bob Goff
- Eat That Frog by Brian Tracy
- The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin by Benjamin Franklin
My favorite children’s book of all time: The Hundred Dresses by Eleanor Estes.
Want to get to know someone? Ask them what their favorite books are. What are some of your favorite books? What are you reading right now? Leave a comment below. Stay healthy. Stay home. Read a book.